Saturday, March 30, 2013

Parenting

I just want to share the article that we read for class and my thoughts on that.

http://ldsmag.com/article/1/11837



This article was actually so amazing and completely reassuring to what I have been feeling. I had a few relatives pass away not too long ago and I feel as if they have been next to me helping me through the struggling times in my life. Reading this article really made me think and realize that I am never alone.  I will always have someone looking out for the better part of me and who I am. I am so blessed to know what I know and how much I have left to know. This article was very powerful to me. The story shared was really comforting as well to know that God is always looking out for us. Our Heavenly FATHER is always there for us and is always looking out for our best interest. I love the part where it says, “No matter their choices and situations, God loves them and is constantly working to save and redeem them. And so are their family and friends that have gone before. We are never alone on the work of redemption.” This was very comforting to me because of some stuff I have had going on in my life. Realizing that even the worse people in life or the people that we think are the worse, God loves and is trying to save.

No comments:

Post a Comment