Sunday, March 10, 2013

Family Crisis

The one thing that I really liked was the different stressor events. Internal, External, Normative, Nonnormative, Ambiguous, Nonabiguous, Volitional, Nonvolitional, Chronic, Acute, Cumulative, and Isolated. These came from the book that we read in class. The one that I really want to focus on is Nonvolitional. This is one that I believe every family and relationship goes through. I death in the family is something that is really hard to handle and really hard to go through. Some people might need there space other people might need someone to always comfort them and know that there is always someone to talk to. Each person in the family is different. In my family we all came together. I just had two grandmothers pass away back to back a month before I had to come to school. This became really hard for me but I knew that I could always rely on my family and that they were always there for me no matter what. Sometimes its hard to notice that we have others around us to help us through are crisis. But we all deal with it in our own way and we need to take that in account.

No comments:

Post a Comment