Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sexual Intimacy and Family Life

This was a really interesting topic for me to learn about. I knew some but not all. The big thing that I really liked was the three different things that happen in the brain (Sex Organ). The first one was serotonin which produces happiness and gives a chilling feeling, the second is dopamine which is the exciter and gives the stimulating feeling, then third was Oxycontin which gives off the bonding hormone.(Please excuse me if I spelled any of those wrong) These I knew about but didn't know what they were called or what feeling they gave off. Another big thing that I liked is that trust is needed to be intimate with one another. That was really big thing for me. I have trust issues and knowing that made me know that if I trust someone it will be easier and just feel more right. The family is a huge thing because that is what comes from sex is you gain a family. The one thing that I liked was that in order for your kids to know that is okay you need to show some affection with your husband or wife in front of your kids. I am not saying go crazy and start making out with them but hold hands and show affection. Another thing I liked is when teaching your kids body part names make sure you teach them the right name for the right part. It may cause an issue if you dont. With physical intimacy you need to know that it is not a race and it is something that you need to be careful with and take it slow. There should be no rush with the one whom you are in love with. Slow careful and thoughtful is the one who wins the race. 

No comments:

Post a Comment